The Science of Behavior Analysis Conference was designed to encourage and disseminate behavior analytic basic, translational, and applied research conducted by students, faculty, and practitioners within New Jersey, regionally, and nationally. The conference will be highlighted by a nationally recognized behavior-analytic researcher—Dr. Caio Miguel. Additionally, the conference will also highlight research being conducted by faculty and students from the behavior analytic programs in New Jersey.
- An Evaluation of Prerequisite Skills to Establish Multiple Controlled Responses
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Graphical Feedback within Behavioral Skills Training on BCBA® Aspirants’ Visual Analysis Skills
- Using Video Based Preference Assessments for Vocational Tasks
- Expanding the Reach of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Effects of Acceptance and Commitment Training on Treatment Integrity Amongst Behavioral Technicians